关注者

2011年1月26日星期三

Anti -Animal ABUSE

yaa.. you all saw my title :
anti -animal abuse!!
i sure that you all must know who am i talking about
right?
This Post I would like to write in English although my english not the Best,but i would like to because of this stupid , shit animal abuse!
I would like all world see the altitude of this guy.
How CRUEL!!Been treat of the small little thing 
I am also a dog owner,also adopt a small little toy poddle.
But I Love my Lolipop so much although he is very
naughty.
I saw the video last few days.. then my heart was so hurt and pain.
I been asking until now what kind the person of this.
treat a small little puppy like this.
Crying when i heard from somebody asked that SUSHI was dead..
How come..We all try the best try to find the Fxxk Person to rescue you.
Try to find another good owner to take care and loving you.
Why you just leave us like this? So pity poor thing.
Maybe its good, at least you not need to been treated like this anymore.
Hope that the SPCA can do something action to punish the animal abuse.
At Last, Please take care and love your pets to all pets owner.
We need to responsible when we adopt them.
ALTHOUGH CAN'T GIVE THEM THE BEST BUT TRY TO GIVE A  GOOD TAKE CARE.


Dear SUSHI , RIP for you...Sweetheart!






没有评论:

发表评论