关注者

2011年7月2日星期六

Renewing road tax and insurance online






I would like to share my experience on renewing insurance and road tax online since this is my
first time using the online service for both transaction.  And this is my first own car.
Besides, I also thinking the online transaction is more easily for the person like me.Yeah !
Then ,online renewal is entitled for 10% discount on top of the NCD.  So, I guess I better do it online.At first, I renewed my Etiqa Takaful car insurance via Motor Takaful website.I paid around RM723.51 with RM33000 sum insured and 25% NCD.
After receiving the successful notification via e-mail, I proceeded to renew my road tax at myeg.com.  Although the JPJ is just 5 minutes drive from my home, I opted for online renewal since my original registration card is still with the bank. Even if the registration card is with me, I think I would rather do it online to skip the long queue at the JPJ office. In myeg.com, I just need to key in my car number, identity card number and address.  After that, the system automatically detected my renewed insurance policy number.  The service charge was RM2.75 and delivery charge was RM6.00.   Thus, I just need to wait for the road tax to be delivered to me and I can check the delivery status online.
So, what do I think about the insurance and road tax online renewal? I think it is good, efficient and convenience for those who do not like long queues.  Besides, the system made everything easy since it calculates everything automatically.   I will surely renew my insurance and road tax online again next year :)

* Hopefully i can get my roadtax before the expiry date.











没有评论:

发表评论